Windshield Cameras Require Recalibration
New auto glass will have advanced driving features and the majority of vehicles will require recalibration.
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) rely upon cameras, lasers and radar – often with the camera mounted to the windshield. When a windshield is replaced, the camera must be recalibrated to ensure proper function.
- Vehicle manufacturers require recalibration after windshield replacement.
- If the camera is off by a few degrees, it may cause the system to be potentially off many feet.
- Studies show properly functioning Advanced Driver Assistance Systems significantly reduce accidents.
How we make recalibration convenient:
- One stop convenience – replace & recalibrate (one claim covers it).
- Dynamic and Static Recalibration in all 33 locations.
- Certified recalibration experts.